W.H. Auden Love Poem Art
The W.H. Auden love poem art print is a sentimental wall decor print with custom color options. He was my North, my South, my East and West. My working week, and my Sunday rest. This love tribute was made more famous in the movie Four Weddings and a Funeral. The wall decor print is part of the Soul Full series, a collection of heartfelt sayings about love and life. The typography prints are perfect bedroom art and simple home decor ideas.
- Frame is not included in print order mailing.
- Published on high end Kodak Pro papers with vivid inks
- Print arrives packaged on backboard in cellophane sleeve
- Large prints ship in rolled tube
- Canvas art comes ready to hang with 1.25" depth stretched canvas, eight color inkjet printing and flawless corners. Canvas version mockup shown in pics 3 and 4.
Each art piece in the Soul Full series is currently made to order. Available in various sizes and 7 color options (see image 2 for color options). Please allow up to 10 business days to receive your print.
Read our 5-star reviews in full on quality products and mom and pop shop customer service.