How Lucky Am I Man with Dog Illustration
How Lucky Am I To Have Something That Makes Saying Goodbye So Hard. A quote by A.A. Milne, author of Winnie the Pooh, and the inspiration behind this sweet digital illustration of a man sitting next to his dog. This art print makes a wonderful gift and tribute after the death of beloved dog.
- Frame is not included in print order mailing.
- Published on high end Kodak Pro papers with vivid inks
- Print arrives packaged on white backboard in cellophane sleeve
- Large prints ship in rolled tube
- Canvas art comes ready to hang with 1.25" depth stretched canvas, eight color inkjet printing and flawless corners.
Each art print is currently made to order. Available in various sizes please know that proportions may vary depending on the print size you choose. Photo two shows the proportions of an 8x10 size while photo 3 shows the more elongated version of a print at 24x36 proportion. Allow up to 10 business days to receive your print.
Read our 5-star reviews in full on quality products and mom and pop shop customer service.